234: Made of Honor




Ah this movie gets me every time, especially the comment on the "little athol". I do like how it has your best friend, who is not the traditional maid of honor, to be the maid of honor. It actually had me thinking on whenever I get married, who would be my maid of honor. It wouldn't be a woman and I would love for it to be one of my best friends, but they live back in Utah and there is no guarantee that they could make it. Life happens. Now, in this case in the movie the best friend happens to also realize that he is in love with her. Only after she hasn't been in his every day face to face life for 6 weeks while she is away on business. Then boom, she is engaged to someone she barely knows, who exceeds him in every way beyond knowing her to a freaking T.

Also, if you haven't seen Grey's Anatomy, I find it funny that Patrick and Kevin did this movie and then like a year or so later Kevin joins the show. Not your traditional maid of honor...maid of honor is in love with the bride...maid of honor is changing his ways of being a player...did I miss anything else? Sounds like a good rom-com to me. Another favorite for the books.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick