229: Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers




So I watched this yesterday right after finishing Fellowship of the Ring. I didn't write my post until now because I was super exhausted yesterday, swollen from my allergies and sore all over. I went right to bed after finishing this movie. Watching it for the second time, I honestly only remembered the parts with Smeagol. Sad, huh? It was nice watching it again, I think it is nice that they really humanize him and Frodo brings that part out in him. Like Bilbo, he takes pity on him. However, unlike Bilbo he made him into somewhat of a friend. That is until Gollum gets in the way and manages to convince Smeagol to back to betraying them for the ring.

With the final battle looming over everyone, I couldn't have been more happy with Merry and Pippin still helping out despite being away from the group. Gotta get those trees involved and make a dent in the battle to come with flooding Isengard and killing the remaining orcs left behind. Whoot, whoot! Also I have to mention...Karl Urban. My main man from New Zealand. He isn't in this one too much, but I completely forgot he was even in these movies. Ha, ha.

Anyways, I think that is really I have all to say about this movie. Kind of just relaxing today, feeling a little nauseous today but I plan on getting the last LOR movie done today. Might be in an hour or so. We shall see!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick