228: Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring




Now for the next trilogy!!!! The first released in the series in movie format. I remember when we got the trilogy when it came out on DVD, that I was not into this kind of movie. I watched it and thought when I was little that this was a waste of time that I would never get back. Now these kind of movies are what I love!! I love books that are like this, writing things like this, etc. Sometimes you grow up and your likes change and I definitely had that case. I have seen this movie quite a few times, but the 2nd and 3rd I have only seen once and that was back when I was little. I still love Legolas, but I love Strider more and my mom now knows where 2nd breakfast came from. She has been saying she needs to eat her 2nd breakfast, with her diabetes and her doctor had called it that. Well I'm pretty sure that her doctor got it from LOR and my mom could be a Hobbit with her different meals she has to eat like they love to eat.

I enjoyed watching the behind the scenes on this movie like I did for the Hobbit. It is amazing to see how they started out and to see where they had gotten the ideas in New Zealand. Also, did you know that the original illustrator from a version of the LOR book, he was used for the movie to create how they would do Hobbiton and Rivendell? It is amazing to see. The Hobbit and LOR might not have been made into books if the publisher hadn't given his little boy the books to read, review and say it was good. He published almost anything he had a great opinion on. That is a pretty awesome dad.

The iconic theme is magical, relaxing and very pretty when coupled with the images of New Zealand and honestly, I would love to go there to see the places they filmed like so many do now that the movies have been out for years. One day. One day I will go and wear my one ring while I am there. Can't wait to see the rest of the journey Frodo is on. Like I said, the other movie after this has been years and only seen once. Like watching it for the first time. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick