225: Lizzie McGuire Movie




So I watched this yesterday and forgot to write this until now. Now that I am home from work, I can write this post. Ha, ha. This was huge nostalgia for me because when it first came out I remember going to see this movie for a friend's birthday in Elementary school and you can imagine a group of little girls in a theater in the front rows...yeah, it got a little insane, especially since we all loved the television show and Hilary Duff's music. If you don't know the lyrics to "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of" after only hearing them play it over a thousand times during the movie, then I am so sorry. Where have you been?

I remember that I did want Paolo to be good and when he wasn't...kind of like Hans from Frozen. Charming and made you believe everything and then rips the rug out from under you. Okay, maybe Paolo wasn't as bad as Hans...but still. Watching it yesterday I did yell at the movie when she said he was so kind and sweet, "No he's not! Paolo is bad!" When something ruined it for you when you were a kid. Makes you not trust so easily. Then again, your parents should have taught you that anyways with strangers. At least mine did. Not saying that it is bad if they didn't. Everyone parents different ways. *wipes brow* Now that that is covered...

It would be nice to see a reunion of sorts in a movie to see where they are now. I mean we never got the proper send off with Miranda and Lizzie like we did with Gordo and Lizzie. Even though Gordo and Lizzie was just sprung on all of us at the end. Don't you think we want to see more about where that led? If anywhere? I could go on. Anyways, hope you all are still liking this adventure with me. It is a little daunting, especially when I realize just how many more I have to. I believe I am now halfway at this point in time. *sighs* I will post a picture at the end of all of this to show you my movie collection, I don't want to post it now just because I don't want to give any movies away. Want to keep you guessing. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick