224: Little Nicky



"Shh, I'm sleeping. Or am I?"

That is honestly my favorite quote...well and also the, "Think of the butterflies." I mean this movie is really funny and has some lines. This was the first movie that I was introduced to involving Adam Sandler when I was growing up. You would think Mr. Deeds, but that wasn't until after this. This was one of my dad's favorite movies when I was little. The one thing that I laugh at really hard whenever I watch this, is when Beefy the dog goes to sleep and his sleeping is of kids singing, 'la, la, la, la, la,laaa'. My friend when she watched this with me thought it was super creepy, I can kind of see it but find the humor in it more than anything.

You would think that I like Nicky the best, but I had a huge crush on Adrian his brother and I think that the two metal dudes stole the show. Especially how they were rocking it out in Nicky's old bedroom in Hell. It also took me a long time to try Popeye's chicken since watching this movie when it first came out. I had wanted to try it so badly but there was none in the state I used to live. Now that I have tried it...I agree with the demon. "Popeye's is the shiznit." Rock on dudes and think of the butterflies.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick