219: Life As We Know It





This is my 2nd time seeing this movie and I forgot just how sad, cute and serious this movie is. It does have humor in it, just not as much as it normally does when Katherine Heigl is attached to a movie. I mean this was more serious than Knocked Up.Then again you are dealing with the topic of being a parent to your dead best friends' toddler with the man/woman you don't get along with. I will say that that baby girl is super stinking cute. She stole the show all the way and it was about her anyways. I don't know if I would necessarily watch this movie again, just because of how hard hitting it is. I tend to steer clear of those kind of movies and prefer action, comedy, some romance...you get the gist. So my mom can keep this one and that is fine because it has the guy she loves in it from Sweet Home Alabama.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick