217: Lemonade Mouth




Makes me want some of Mel's Lemonade, it looks really good in the movie. The music in this movie is on my iPod if that tells you how much I love this movie. When it came out when I was a Senior in High School, the next day everyone was singing it in choir and talking about it. I wish that Disney Channel still made movies with this quality but they really don't. Sure there is Descendants and that is really good, but they have kind of gone downhill in terms of their television channel. Also I mean come on, the female bass player wound up being a Power Ranger years later. She was awesome in this trying to find out who she was and breaking the mold of an American teenager/perfect Indian daughter, went onward to kicking butt to save the world.

I still find it sad that they never did get to the sequel they had wanted to do. It would have been nice to see Lemonade Mouth go on another adventure. I do still follow Bridgit Mendler from this though and her music is really good, even though Determinate will always be my jam. I was singing along while I was watching this and I think the only song I don't like all that much, but is still okay for me, is You Gotta Hear Me Now. There is a lot of really good meaning behind the song, but I don't really do rap in any form. If I do, it is rare. Well I guess I should go and do what I have been putting off today before I watch another movie tonight.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick