209: Knocked Up




Officially back home and it is great to be back. I missed my car, my house, my babies (cats and dog). Speaking of babies, this is the last K movie. This movie shows you what all comes with pregnancy and especially unplanned ones, even zooming in on the parts where she is actually giving birth. I don't know just how much is not shown on the normal rated R version, because I have the Unrated and Unprotected version, but I can tell you right now that I don't want anyone filming when I give birth whenever that is in the future. This movie is definitely funny and does borderline uncomfortable at times, that is usually how Seth Rogen works. Watching this I did realize that only people that had their same first names in this movie were Seth's friends in the movie. Jason, Jay, Martin, Jonah. I guess that made that easy for them.

I have only seen this movie, counting this time, 4 times and it is good for when you just are having a blah day and need a laugh and to also look at your life and think that it isn't that bad. I know that is a bad way of thinking about this movie, but movies help people forget about their own problems, laugh about other problems and at the same time give you something to relate to. You can find love and family in the strangest ways and places. Also you can be friends and in love with someone who is so opposite of who you are and things can still work out.

Now I think I am going to call it a night. Took a nap when I got home, hopefully that doesn't screw me up tonight. We shall see. Can anyone guess what I could possibly have for the first L movie? Let me give you a hint...it involves another baby and a Goblin King. 😉

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick