204: Kid




This is in the top 10 of my mom's favorite movies. I remembered while re-watching it just why I never said yes to watching it whenever she wanted to...the kid is freaking annoying in the first half of the movie. Loud and just ahhhh. I think the reason why is because my parents didn't let my brother and I get that way, we still had fun but we were never allowed to really get crazy out in public or throw tantrums. That didn't mean that we didn't cry or get upset, nothing extreme though like when he gets over excited in the diner. I do like Bruce Willis in this though, just not the part about him being someone who helps dirtbags get away with stuff and lie about who they are. He is so mean to anyone who is genuinely nice and I do admit that I love that the kid mellowed him out and brought him back to his real center.

I still don't love this movie, it is eh...okay for me still, but I'm still glad that it is my mom's. She can keep it and love it enough for the both of us. :) I also realized that I have watched time related movies back to back and the funny part is that the next two are along the same theme of back in time or reality bending. The K's are turning out to be an interesting sort.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick