200: Just Like Heaven




In case you didn't know, Mark Ruffalo is really funny and romantic. Yeah you might have known that from 13 Going on 30, but I mean you get him in a new element of mourning his wife, dealing with a spirit of a woman who is in a coma and won't leave him alone. I used to love this movie so much, but I think I over watched it when I loved it because now I just go 'eh' whenever someone wants to watch it. Re-watching it though I remember how funny it is between David and Elizabeth and don't even get me started on the psychic played by Jon Heder. I'm not really feeling like I have much to say today sadly, it is a very blah day outside and thus I am very blah inside. Everyone has one of those days and I did kind of sympathize with how David was in the beginning of the movie, just there and not really wanting to do anything but be on the couch.

I did find it interesting, watching the behind the scenes, that this was directed by the guy who did Freaky Friday and Mean Girls, also that his wife was Abby the sister that chased poor David out of her house with a butcher's knife. Ha, ha. Really though, I think I only watch this because I love Mark Ruffalo, not saying I don't like Reese and the other actors, but there is just something interesting about him and he is not the average actor that you see on screens. He may be the Hulk now, but before that he was the leading man in romantic comedies. I think this will be fine staying in my mom's portion of the movies. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick