199: Justice League




Justice and Truth! I love this movie, saw it twice in theaters and got the blue ray edition of it so then I could watch all those glorious behind the scenes. I know that there are people out there who prefer the Flash from the tv show and mainly due to the costume being more like the comics, I have never seen it and don't intend to, but I actually really like Ezra Miller's version way better. He just embodies the lightning and the speed, the goofy quirkiness I hear the Flash is supposed to be. I do have to say that my favorite DC superhero is Batman, I do love Wonder Woman after she had her own movie with Gal Gadot, but I never got into Superman. Not that is not to say that I don't like this version of Superman, I think Henry did a great job of playing him and making me not hate him for his pretty boyness.

With this being the first time that the Justice League is on the full screen, I think it was executed fantastically. Marvel has their Avengers, it is about time that fans of the DC universe get their own team made into a movie. I can't wait to see more to come out of this with Aquaman and the Flash getting his own. Then Wonder Woman 2, Justice League 2 and then Ben Affleck's Batman getting one too. I don't think these superheroes will ever get old whether they are in comic form, movie form or television form. "Come together, right now, over me."

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick