197: Jurassic World




I love Jurassic Park and I mean it took me a long time to love it because when I was little the movie actually scared me. Then this one came out and it was pure awesomeness! I love that you have the raptors and Owen having a bond. My 2 favorite parts of this movie are when he is on the motorcycle like in the poster above, riding alongside them towards the Indonimus Rex, the other is the fight between the Indonimus, Blue and the Tyrannosaurus Rex. This movie definitely has more humor tied into it, I mean they have Chris Pratt and not as dark as the original trilogy. Although, there is always at least one death in each movie that is the most vicious and brutal of them all and in this one it has to be the poor assistant being picked on by the pterodactyls and finally eaten by the big one in the water. I remember every dinosaur name but that one. Figures, right?

My mom even watched the rest of it with me because of my cat wanting some loves and mentioned how it was like Godzilla with them all fighting at the end. I pretty much told her that it was with that and that Blue was good. She even cheered on Blue when he came to rescue the T-Rex. I sadly do not own the entire trilogy before this, but one day I will...in the meantime I am fine with this and excited to hopefully see the next one which is almost out in theaters. The timing is interesting isn't it?

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick