188: Iron Man 2




Mickey Roarke as the villain....I love him as a villain!!!! He is awesome! I mean he still doesn't look like he used to, but I mean you have to have a great villain and he is. I think he was better than Jeff Bridges from the first one, but that is just me. I mean ropes of slicing, arc reactor doom---I cannot stop saying how awesome it is. I think I like this one better than the first. I do like the first, but I have really only seen this maybe two times before now and it starts the whole Avengers storyline along with referencing Captain America with the shield prototype. I had to fast forward through the credits to see if they actually did something for an end credit scene and they did, a scene from Thor with the humans trying to free the hammer from the earth.

Back to this movie though, I can't believe I forgot that he was being poisoned by his chest piece and that the design changed. I remember seeing Infinity War the second time around and being like, "Wait when did his chest piece go from circular to triangular? Now I know why. Sad that the only thing I remembered before rewatching this was that there was a big battle between Mickey Roarke, War Machine and Tony in a botanical garden-like place. Yes that is all that I remembered. :( I feel slightly ashamed about that. Normally I remember more from movies. Rewatching this has also made me realize that the new friend, War Machine, is actually not as bad as I thought. I still like Terrance more, but this dude is pretty okay.

Well another movie for the books, this weekend will be nice to do another marathon and get deeper into the goal faster. I just have to work tomorrow and clean out the fridge, that has been on the chore list for a couple weeks, then I can kind of just chill and movie goal it out. Have a good night everyone and thanks for joining me on my adventure!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick