187: Iron Man



Once again I forgot to do this last night. I was just so tired and honestly forgot! Anyways, the first movie that started it all in the Avengers universe. I know that Captain America is technically the first Avenger, but Iron Man was the first Avenger in the movie world before we even knew where they were going. Music rocks, I mean classic rock? Love so much, I grew up on that awesomeness. Also you get Jeff Bridges as the bad guy and he is an amazing actor, looks good with hair and without hair. I love this movie because it shows just how he wanted to be a better person and help others, I mean he got the idea being hostage in a mountain, with shards moving towards his heart and a car battery hooked up to a magnet in his chest....but you have to start somewhere and he created the icon suit.

I do have to say I prefer Terrance as the buddy than the new guy they chose to be War Machine in the future movies. I said out loud when he looked ate the none painted silver suit in Tony's workshop at his house and he said next time, "No there is no next time, because you got replaced." With a sad face of course. I know that the actors worked out their problems a couple years ago, which is nice, but too little too late to replace War Machine. *Shakes head*

Anyways, I need to finish getting ready for work and head on out. Thought I would get this out there before then and I timed it just right. Have a happy Friday everyone!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick