186: Into the Woods




Every time I see this movie it grows on me and I love it more and more. When my mom and I first saw this in theaters with my aunt and her daughter, we thought it was really weird. I remember I didn't like the singing and talking mingling, but then someone bought it for us and I watched it again years ago to give it another try. The love grew...I no longer hated the singing and talking mingling and I no longer thought it was really weird. A third time happened and well you know...then tonight my 4th time and I want to buy the soundtrack!!! I was also crying and almost break down bawling when the Baker's wife was singing to him dead trying to help him calm the baby and tell him he wasn't ever going to be alone.

I find it amazing what they achieved on a sound stage in creating the woods they couldn't get from real life where they were shooting. A huge set, if you haven't seen the special features and I watched almost all of those. I was more interested in the creation of it all. I imagine I am going to be singing this in my sleep and quite possibly at work tomorrow. "Into the woods!!" Randomly coming out already. Musicals are just a fantastic part of who I am and I am glad that my grandma and mom got me into them.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick