185: In Time




Genetically modified humans, where you stop aging at 25 and your time on living starts counting down. I love this movie and the concept of time being something that you have to earn, showing in a new light that time is money and time is your life. If I had time to spare like some of the people in this movie, what would I do with it? Sadly, I don't think I would use it that well and would be afraid of taking risks to die by accident rather than time running out. I am in the category of living day by day with my time and money. I could not imagine having to wonder how much time left I had to live on my arm and worrying about when I would get more or if I would.

Time is a really big thing that everyone worries about that. What do we spend our time on in our lives and what do we want to do with our time? Just live in a cycle of day by day, work, sleep and work? If you had all the time in the world, would you waste it or would you do things you have wanted to do on your bucket list? Things you could only dream of. I would maybe go backpacking through Europe and visit my friend again in Canada. I want to see so much history and architecture that would rule my time. I think I would love spending my time that way if given the choice. This movie makes you think and makes you feel for the characters as they hurry, fight, fear, love and so much more. Time. What does that mean to you?

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick