184: Inkheart




I never really finished the book when it came out way back when I was in Elementary school. For one I had rented it from my school library, then of course had to return it and every kid wanted to read it like crazy, also I just wasn't as into books as I am now and I mean like 2 overflowing bookcases and medium side table that has a hidden cabinet full. I think I would definitely hunt this down, read it and finish it, but I do love the movie. It shows just how magical books can be, I mean I wish that they came to life when you read them out loud like it does in this. But for me when I read books it is like a movie inside my head and I feel what the characters are feeling and it just is as real as this movie makes it feel like it could be.

Like the author the gets sent into his book at the end, I wish I could be sent into the books I love or even the book I am writing. Times like these that I wish magic like this was real. The world could use it.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick