183: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull




Wow. I haven't seen this movie since it was in theaters and watching it years later and for the 2nd time, I have to say that I do like it. I still find it a little weird that they incorporated aliens into it, but it is a great mystery that leads us there. I mean they do have points in there that have been theorized by people that extraterrestrials are the cause of the Pyramids, so they kind of brought that aspect in, even if it is with the Mayans. This movie does hold true to the originals in the way of action and how things are done. Also it takes place in the 50's and that is pretty cool with how they had his son Mutt as a greaser compared to his dad the archaeologist teacher who goes on this amazing fantastical adventures.

Today is kind of a meh day for me, I have been trying to be productive, but have a headache that has been threatening the rest of my day. I wish I had more to say that was interesting, other than I don't blame you Indie, I don't like snakes either and if someone flung a snake at me and told me to grab onto it I would make them call it a rope as well.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick