181: I, Frankenstein




Gargoyles are pretty badass and I love how they did them and incorporated them. They really made a unique Frankenstein movie that is hard to do. Because I mean, Frankenstein is pretty specifically outlined. My favorite part has to be when Gideon goes to save his queen and transforms from gargoyle to man, wings into robes when he lands. So awesome. The one part that I do not like, think it is lame and should not be there is the very very end. I mean literally when he is standing on the building, his voice over saying I this, and I that, and then finally saying I, Frankenstein. I mean really, that was so lame and cheesy and stupid. The whole movie was fantastic and then you end it with THAT!

I do also like how they did the scars on Adam, making it look real and like it could have really happened. They chose a great person to play the main character and I know that most people thought it was okay, but I actually really liked it and did even more so when I saw it in theaters when it was first released 4 years ago. This is really the only Frankenstein movie I like and own, I have seen the classic movie with Gene Wilder but I wasn't really as into it as a lot of people. They love that one and I love this one. I am fine with being different. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick