177: House Bunny




I will never ever think of saying someone's name in a darker voice every again. Whenever my mom does that kind of voice that she does in the movie I keep hearing and thinking the part where she learns their names at the sorority. "Natalie" *dark demonic sounding voice*. It isn't just my mom either, if I hear it anywhere I immediately think of it. I love the comedy in this movie, it is so freaking hilarious. Anna cracks me up sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes and this is one of them with so many great quotes.

"The eyes are the nipples of the face."

"My heart is beating like a nail."

"Sweet balls!"

I could go on. Ha, ha. Of course this movie is made by Happy Madison, so you get some of Adam Sandler's friends in there and the comedy fits the type they like to make. I really like this movie beyond the fact of how hilarious it is, but also because it is about fitting in, finding out who you are and who you aren't while making friends and family. Also, who else loved that the lead singer of All-American Rejects is in this as a goofy love interest? *raises hand*

Just learn from this people, NEVER go up to someone you are interested in and ask where the crapper is and mention that you have to unload some timber like Carrie Mae. She was a riot in this movie! My mom was cracking up and said that she "couldn't handle" her, especially when she spread out at the senior center and went to look for a dance partner. Oh man... *shakes head* Well I think I am going to end my post now and head upstairs. Time to get ready for bed and wind down a little more from the excitement of the Zeta's. Have a good night everyone!!!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick