176: Hotel Transylvania 2




Little Dennis!!!! Oh my goodness, I don't know if you can get any cuter than little Dennisovich and Winnie. Throughout this whole movie they are trying to get his fangs to sprout and to figure out how to raise him. Human or monster? Dracula is up to his antics with his pals this time and I love how through it all, Dennis is always going to be the sweetest, kindest little boy, even when he does finally get his fangs! I do actually like this movie more than the first one, I think it is because of Dennis that I do. He is just SO cute! Sometimes babies make something great, Dennis happens to be in that sometime. :)

There are hard times though in this movie with Mavis wanting to leave Transylvania and move to Santa Cruz to raise Dennis. Wanting a 'normal' live for him and I think she still yearns for that herself. I know she loves her dad and the castle, but I can't help feeling that she kind of resents it. When she goes on vacation with Johnny to where he grew up in the human world, she kind of gets it first hand of how fun it can be...but also how harsh it can be. Everyone loves the Hotel and being around the monsters, well everyone but Johnny's family and even then that changes at the end. I honestly can't wait to see the 3rd one when it comes out soon, to resume the adventure and maybe find a happy ending for Dracula now that Mavis has Johnny and Dennis.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick