174: Hop




"I want candy!" *sings*

This movie is super stinking cute. E.B. is so fluffy and adorable and then of course you get comedy with Russell Brand being his voice. You have a few comedians in this movie that do the voice overs and a special live appearance of Russell Brand talking to his animated self. I think some of us can relate to Fred though, trying to find the job we want in life and where we fit in. Not wanting to settle and wanting to do something great. We all have that potential, just not as fantastic as being the actual Easter Bunny! I don't think I could handle being the Easter Bunny honestly, I don't like candy. If I have it, it is very rare when it happens.

I don't have much to say about this movie other than it is really cute and ever since this came out I have a movie I can watch on Easter. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick