173: Hook




"Rufio! Rufio! Ru-fi-ohhhhhhh!!!!"

"Hook, Hook, where's the hook?"

"Looky, looky, I got hooky."

"Run home Jack! Home run Jack!"

I could go on with all the famous quotes from this movie. I love this movie to death, in fact I think I have watched this to death in my younger years. Whenever my cousins would come over---since we lived next door to my grandma---we would go over there, take blankets and pillows and watch this movie over and over again. I mean we watched the crap out of 2 other movies as well, but we went on rotation between Robin Hood: Men In Tights, live action original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and this. I had the biggest crush on Rufio, which I think a lot of girls did back then when this came out. The bad boy who was a lost boy and had a killer name and entrance.

Today I am actually really exhausted, so this was the perfect movie to relax to. The fun, the adventure and the magic. I really miss Robin when I watch his stuff, especially this movie. He was such a great Peter Pan, growing up and returning to Neverland. It is hard for me to see anyone else being part of my childhood like he was in this movie and others. I wanted so badly to be able to fly while watching this movie, to go to Neverland, swim with the mermaids and hang out with the lost boys and Tinkerbell. It has been years since I have literally dreamed of being there. I miss it, but I still have this to watch whenever I want to go back. To live is a great adventure and so is to dream. You are never too old to play games, fly, or believe in fairies.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick