172: Home





So I am late in writing this. I watched it last night but then I had to prep food for today for my work, I am cooking for everyone for lunch. We do switch off and I wanted to do it this time. Anyways, I love this movie to death. Jim is the perfect voice for Oh and he just has a very expressive and animated voice anyways. I mean so does Steve Martin who is in this as well, so that makes for an interesting combo. One of the reasons I love this so much is that they kind of talk differently, make up sentences and say, "Can I come in to the out now?" I actually do that myself, I will say weird things or make things up and can kind of relate to that.

I can't really pinpoint just what makes this movie fantastic, it is just one of those well-made animations and the actors that are in this really do a great job. I was telling my mom that if there was ever an invasion of Boov we would probably survive like Tip, because I have 2 cats that are always on me and my mom has a dog that is always on her. They don't take non-humans if you didn't know that. Ha, ha. Yeah they relocate them, but still. Anyways, I better head downstairs and get things packed up and head on out to my work. Wanted to get this out since I missed doing it last night. Have a great Friday!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick