163: High School Musical 2



And it just keeps on getting better! So now there is more fun and not so much refined as the first one. This one has the feel of Dirty Dancing, at least what my mom says...I have never seen that movie, and then you get a little bit of Footloose with Troy having his anger/dance moment on the golf course. There is also the familiar to me St. George in Utah where they filmed. My cousins actually live there and my aunt works at that very resort spa they filmed at. The songs are a little more fun and finely tuned, my favorite has to be You Are The Music In Me. Beautiful with the harmonizing, I mean Zac and Vanessa have great voices and especially together.

These movies really make me want to get up and dance and sing along with them. Memories and energy! I did sing along, but my energy is a little depleted after a busy work week last week and also went on my first walk of the year. So this really is the perfect movie to see today with how beautiful it is outside and enjoying all the nature. Now I will have "All For One" stuck in my head the rest of the day. Kenny Ortega, I love your musical movies!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick