162: High School Musical




I still remember, after all these years, the dance moves to We're All In This Together, ha, ha! I did it with the movie. I also went to school with 2 people who were extras in this movie, as it was filmed at the East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah and I am originally from Utah. Sharpay had the best outfits in this movie and I recall how everyone had a huge crush on Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) when this came out, I was not one of them...he was just okay. But today I find him really good looking. I mean he grew into his looks. This movie really made me want to get into musical theater when I was little and I loved being a part of my school's production of Cinderella and Crazy for You. I have always been a musical freak because I grew up on the classics.

When you grow up with certain movies, you remember that yeah they got bashed years later, but during it it was amazing. I will continue to love High School musical, even though at first it was kind of a secret love with me being known as more a rock girl. In fact I still have the soundtrack for this movie!!! I wish that Disney Channel was the same as it used to be, creating some great original movies and tv shows. Re-watching this is kind of like a modern day Grease, just with theater thrown into it. 'Go Wildcats!'

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick