161: Hercules & Xena: The Battle for Mount Olympus



MY CHILDHOOD!!!! I have to say right off the bat that the Warning for copyright infringement was a little funny, because it mentioned 'videodisc' rather than DVD. So you know that they pretty much just copied it from the VHS to a disc and added the word disc. It also just jumps right into the movie with no main menu. That is how old this movie is. I also still remember the songs! Especially "Across the Sea of Time", but oh man that Titan song was hilarious! Boom shaka-laka-laka. I kind of died a little and was laughing pretty good.

I have to mention the facial expressions too, they did a good job of likeness for the actors and actresses from the TV shows, but you get even more overacting and editing when you put it in cartoon mode. But even though it is cheesy and old, I still love it. I mean it is a classic from growing up for me and when I have kids someday they will watch this too. Hercules and Xena are the dream team.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick