155: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1




The first thing I am going to say is that the locations for filming outside in this film are truly astounding. Makes me want to go outside and take lots of pictures and bask in the trees and water around. The other thing is....DOBBY!!!! He is back and funny, "Who gets his wand?" "Dobby didn't mean to kill. Dobby meant to maim or seriously injure." Then Beletrix had to go and kill him. That ending, I remember in theaters I bawled and now I had to hold back because I didn't want dry eyes and puffy face in the morning. I love that you can really see just how much Voldemort being alive has put doubt into the Malfoy family. Hagard, scared and not sure that they are on the right side.

I don't have much to say about this film watching it again, it really is kind of just constant moving about and revealing just what the Deadly Hallows are and learning that together, the three create the great death. Which I think you all know is what will actually allow Harry or Voldemort to be killed by the other. So without further ado, I am going to start Part 2. Probably won't finish it tonight, but I will at least get it started. This one also took 2 nights to watch just because it is long and we all have to work.

It's the final countdown where Harry is concerned.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick