138: Gone in 60 Seconds




A very big movie of my childhood. See I grew with a parent who worked at a racetrack as a scorekeeper. My mom, she loved cars and still does, so this movie easily became a staple of growing up for me. My first ever dream car growing up was Eleanor. Go Baby Go, the roar and purr of the engine...this movie brought forth the love of cars for me. Especially the love of muscle cars. This was also my first Angelina Jolie movie, it was my 2nd Nicolas Cage movie (City of Angels being the 1st), and the birth of a love of "Low Rider" as well. Yeah they are stealing cars, and yes he is doing it in order to get his brother out of debt and out of the grave, but who cares when it has cars??!! Gorgeous cars of every make and model, like a kid in a candy shop, except this doesn't satisfy the taste buds, it satisfies the ears and eyes.

I could go more into depth with this movie, but I would rather just tell you to go watch it yourself and bask in it. And that is what I am going to do right now. Catch you later! ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick