137: Godzilla



I have never seen Godzilla, any of the movies EVER. Until now. The giant King of Monsters has been revived for the new age. It was a good movie, but I am really glad that this movie is my mom's. I personally would have rather watched Jurassic Park if I am going to watch a giant beast fight with other beasts. You know? I would not go out of my way to watch this again, but I will say that there was no flaw with the movie. The movie was good, I am just not into Godzilla. I am not really into the whole story. That is JUST ME people. Just me. So what I write here is not a bashing, just kind of eh in my own opinion. Not everyone likes the same movies, that is fine. We have proved that with people not liking Daredevil, Batman & Robin, etc, and some people liking that. I admit that Godzilla was very cool with how he looked, but the other things made me think of Stranger Things a little.

To me the movie was nothing new and I am fine with not loving it. I like it, think it is good, but I can now move on. Ha, ha. I am ready for the next movie, but I can say that I have seen Godzilla now rather than just knowing about it.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick