129: Ghostbusters 2



So I guess with blogging, you just talk. Well I don't know about you but who else saw this when they were little and got freaked out? I mean that scene where she puts her baby in the bathtub filling with ectoplasmic goop. Now I haven't seen this in a long time. I mean I haven't seen this since I was maybe 6 or so. Not even in the teens. All I know is that it disturbed me and my mom, but my mom loves Ghostbusters and got the collection of the two bundled up.

I remember the gist of the movie, so re-watching it this time now that I am 25...older...maybe wiser...maybe my opinion of it will change, then again maybe that guy in the painting who wants to steal her baby will always be creepy. So for now I am going to save this post and then pop on down below this for my review of it once I am done watching it. *presses play*



After:

Well not as good as the first, with the memorable quotes, but you know it holds its own. They got scarier with the ghosts and I forgot some moments like the statue of liberty coming to life. The music from the first is better, while this one was more funk/hip hop related. But you know all in all, being older, I actually liked it. I could definitely see how that made me scared when I was little. Glad that this one is my mom's though, I could watch it again but that is if I really wanted to. Another movie and more ghost titles to go!!!

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick