337: Santa Clause



Okay so took a break from watching movies, I didn't catch up in that time period. Still feel sick and basically binge-watched The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. So, here I am trying to catch up while the movie I am currently on is paused.

I have always liked this movie and I believed in Santa for the longest time. I think I was in Junior High when I stopped. Why so long you ask? Well I had an insane imagination and I also thought I had proof when I was younger. Waking up and seeing the small bites in the cookies and half the milk gone, going outside and seeing tracks on our roof and then going back to bed and all the milk was gone in the morning. Little did we know we were close to catching my parents when that happened back in Elementary school, but I still can't explain the prints on the roof. My parents had nothing to do with that. So I mean, in some way, the spirit of Christmas still rides within me. It would be amazing if it were all real, but part of me wonders...if with all the help from our families, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents...is there some glimmer of Christmas magic?

You believe it with this movie and to think a normal person could become such a legendary figure, you feel like a kid again. Then of course there is the added bonus of the comedy from Tim Allen. :)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick