324: Red Riding Hood




So I actually dressed up as Valerie from this movie about 4 years or 5 back when I went to Salt Lake Comic Con. I had only one person take my picture, they were the only one who knew what I was from. I had gotten every detail I could from this to do a really cool Cosplay.



That is me! I could only find this one picture from it from head to toe and it happens to be when Utah was first promoting the new Evermore Park that just opened September 29th this year.

The movie! I actually really like this movie, it is a new take on Red Riding Hood and a little more dark with how the village is set up and the party they have after they think they killed the wolf plaguing their town. They not only include the story of Red, but of Peter from Peter the Wolf. It is interesting that he isn't the wolf like they think and really it is Valerie's father that is and has been for generations. I really don't have anything bad to say about Henry who she is due to wed, but I really do like Peter and Valerie together more. The chemistry is unmistakable and no matter how far they push away from each other, they will always return.

I'll leave you to find out just how this ends, it is definitely worth the watch.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick