320: Race to Witch Mountain




This is my mom's and what is so funny that it is hers is that she doesn't believe in aliens or UFO's. I mean I don't know if really do, I do believe beyond a doubt that we are not the only intelligent beings in the entire universe. I mean come on, the universe too vast and seemingly endless. We have only scratched the surface. Now what is interesting is that Sarah and Seth are humanoid, but have access to most of their brain. Kind of like the movie Lucy, they begin to exhibit physical powers to bend space, time and matter. Then of course you get the government who just wants to dissect everything, whether it is right or wrong, rather than just simply ask like Jack and Alex do. *rolls eyes*

I usually don't like alien movies though, just doesn't interest me. If I do watch alien movies, it is usually like Star Trek, Star Wars, Alien, Predator, etc. You catch my drift. I didn't really care for Super 8 or Cowboys and Aliens. That is just my personal opinion. Now this movie, I do kind of like it, but I don't know. The acting could honestly be slightly better just all around and I love Dwayne. I just think the delivery of lines and how they were acted out, was sub par. Dull. Cheesy. Robotic in a way. The story was good, the setting was good and there was some good acting parts, but not a lot where I will watch this again voluntarily.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick