318: Pyramid




Okay, so I remember the first time I saw this movie. I rented it when I was home alone, I had some dinner and a glass of wine and I jumped when the cat ran across the screen of Shorty at the beginning in the tomb. I spilled my wine on my blanket and then laughed it off because I should've known it was coming. This movie, you watch it and know that there is some kind of jump scare that is going to happen or something is not entirely safe. It is as much a labyrinth as the pyramid they are in. I actually really like this and own it on my Xbox. It is different and then you get Anubis in it. I have to say that it was cool, but they really could have done better justice to him. I looked over at my statue of him and my statue was way cooler than the SFX. :( I'm sorry Anubis.

I do like that you have a mystery of what is after them the entire time they are down there. It isn't until you get further into the pyramid and they run into the hieroglyphics telling the story of Osiris and Anubis with the scales. It is worth the watch if you like movies that have the feel of Paranormal Activity or the feel like it is a real documentary that was found and shown to the world. Perfect movie for the start of October.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick