314: Proposal




Let's see, how many times have I seen this movie? Well, when I can quote it while watching it, or on the fly and still laugh at all the stuff, that many times. No matter how many times you watch this movie, it never gets old. It is hilarious and a good story. Not only do you have Sandra in this, but you have Ryan and Betty White! You can't beat that kind of humor that produces. Also in a different place than you normally see rom-com's, we go to Alaska. Now I know that they shot in a different place for the film, but it still looks beautiful and I know that Alaska is really beautiful with the lakes, the forests, the towns...this makes me want to go there.

I feel so bad for Margaret when she gets constantly hit on and given a lap dance by Ramone. "Coconut body lotion." Though whenever I hear that song, "Relax" that he dances to, I can't help but remember that scene. It ruined me for that song. Ha, ha. I do love that this movie goes to show that you don't really know someone unless you get them out of their bubble or away from work. You can also find love in the oddest of situations and in the most unlikely of people. I just hope that one day when I find someone, there isn't a blanket in their family called 'the baby maker', no matter Gammy's good intentions.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick