308: Prince & Me





Years have passed since I have first seen this movie. At first I didn't like it when I was younger and now I mean...it is okay, it is cute, but I have honestly seen better movies. If I want to watch a Julia Styles movie I will watch 10 Things I Hate About You, she plays that kind of character really well. Even though she isn't such a teenager who hates the world in this movie. Just more of someone who is driven and knows what she wants and doesn't want, love takes a backseat to her goals. Then you get someone who is all about frivolity, irresponsibility, and constantly needing to find himself.

I do like the down to earth, country side bit of it and some of the lessons learned by both Paige and Eddie. I am deeply contemplating keeping it or just giving it to my mom. She will like it better than me, it is her type of movie more than mine and if I want to watch it again, I will just watch it with her or borrow it. Prince & Me is just not really....for me. You know?

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick