278: Nightmare Before Christmas




I watched this yesterday and I am going to write this really quick, because I am really not feeling well. I watched this...my favorite movie and you know what happened? I fell a-freaking-sleep. I got up to the part where he was riding into town with Christmas stuff and ready for a town meeting to introduce everyone to the magic of he new holiday he discovered. Yep, then bam. Out. The one movie that is my favorite and I can quote it while watching it, do the different voices and know every little thing about...and I fall asleep. I guess that I'm sort of glad that it was this movie and not something I haven't seen as much, but still. I'm sad.

Thankfully I know this movie by heart. I am so obsessed with this movie, I have figures, I have clothing, I have artwork, and I even have a sticker on my car window of Jack's face. Someday I will deck out my car with Nightmare Before Christmas and there is still so much that I want, I saw some great things over at Box Lunch last week and intend on saving up to get them. There is just something about this movie that I have always loved, "so hard to put my bony finger on." Halloween is my favorite holiday and I know that this movie has a big part of making that so when I was young.

The music is also something I will forever have embedded into my heart and head. Whether it is the lyrics or the instrumental tracks. I know it all and love it all. Like Jack said, "I know the Christmas Carols all by heart, my skull's so full it's tearing me apart." That song, Jack's Obsession and Town Meeting are my two favorite songs. Before we know it...Halloween will be upon us. How many days left to go? Definitely not 364. ;)

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick