206: Kid in King Authur's Court




The movie that started it all and before he went to Aladdin's Palace he went back to the round table. In fact he was the one who came up with the round table, weird huh? Ha, ha. Yet again I must mention the inconsistencies with the laws of time travel. Even the fact that he used his laser disc reader for his walkman to blind a guard...I'm sorry but they were never that strong and even then wouldn't work without the CD. Just saying. I also had no idea that Kate Winslet and Daniel Craig were in this film, I haven't seen it in many years otherwise I would have remembered that fact. I did remember that Kate Winslet as the princess wound up being the Black Knight, so that is a bonus for remembering that crucial part.

I do have to say I like the 2nd one better, not saying I don't like this one, the 2nd was just less cheesy. Well I don't have much else to say other than I am leaving tomorrow morning, really early, to head back to Utah for my brother's wedding. He is getting married! Yes, I'm in the wedding and yes I like his fiance. I keep getting asked that, so figured I would get it out of the way if you all are thinking it. I'm just trying to get this blog post out before I pack up my laptop and finish up what I can pack away before the last minute things tomorrow morning. It has been since I was 15 that I last flew on a plane and that was to come up here to Minnesota to visit my grandpa with my learner's permit. Have a good night everyone, it is time for me to sign off. Hopefully I don't get pulled back in time like Calvin, I wouldn't be as prepared as he is with his trusty backpack.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick