202: Just My Luck




Have you ever met someone or know someone who is just super lucky all the time? What about unlucky? I think most of us are a little bit of both and I have had my fair share of bad luck more than good, then again I am accident prone. The one day that I have good luck and have a good day more than others is Friday the 13th. 13 is my lucky number and for some reason I just have clicked with that day and number, so much so that I have it part of one of my tattoos on my wrist. I love this movie so much, Chris and Lindsay really click in this and for all who don't know, this was before he got super famous off of Star Trek. There is so much humor in this, just as there can be humor in bad luck at times, but at the same time there is also just a lot of cringing. Not for reasons that would say it was bad.

The cringing I am talking about is more along the lines of when the bad luck takes hold, especially when she face plants into the so called art work that is made of a pile of mud. Yeah, no. She does a really great job of playing someone who has things go wrong in her life, the humor and frustration she manages to execute is what we all grew up with Lindsay. Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Herbie...I could go on. Chris Pine is the same way, he has great comedic timing and a flare for knowing how good looking he is. These two are a match made in movie heaven and this will forever be a go to for a good laugh and romance.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick