140: Goonies



"HEY YOU GUYYYSSS!"

I watched this last night, but went straight to bed because I was tired. Still trying to get over this nasty virus. It has been 2 freaking weeks. I am ready for it to be over, but it is lingering. Anyways, Goonies...It has been some time since I have seen it and I could've sworn there was a giant octopus where the pirate ship was in that cave but that might have been a different movie that I cannot recall. This movie is still a classic, has an Indiana Jones vibe to it when they are going through the tunnels filled with booby traps, or as Data says "Booty Traps. That's what I said, Booby Traps." While watching I couldn't help but notice that the word "guys" was a very popular word throughout it, used in many different ways. "Hey guys", "Hey you guys", "Guys", "Come on guys", etc. It got kind of funny along the way of noticing it, I bet one of you out there is going to find that a good drinking game.

I forgot how good this movies was and when they rolled the credits to Good Enough by Cyndi Lauper, my mom and I couldn't get it out of our heads the rest of the night. It is even still in my head now as I am writing this. Well I just woke up due to my cat scratching at the door wanting some love and I should head downstairs to chill out on the couch like I have been doing for 2 weeks and take some Dayquil. Hopefully I can get better before the work week starts up tomorrow.

Tori M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

397-461 The End

168: Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies

327: Riddick